Sunday, August 23, 2015

Which will kill me first? Loneliness or insomnia?

Let me begin by stressing I hate cliches. We r not cloned robots... however... I put o e. ;)

So....will insomnia or loneliness kill me first before this heroin withdrawing ends?

I say neither cuz I swear I'll beat this mother fuckeR this time.

I have something waiting for my healing. We all do.

I'm relatively sure that the experiences I've had in this short 3 to 4 years isn't for nothing. Cuz every smack junkie I've spoken with has never come close to the Rocky road I've traveled.

Why why why me.?

If there's a God I beg for undeserving mercy.

But on the other hand,thanks for the mad props. God u must think my Influence is capable...

So no matter what I'll never turn my back on a H junkie. Regardless if I ever put the needle down.

I hope when I'm 90 the heroin recovery rTe goes from 3%to75%


1 comment:

  1. Addiction is complex but curable.In very few cases it is impossible to get recovery from addiction.To overcome addiction,first of all person should undergo counseling to learn useful tips to cope with addiction problem.He should decide to make a change and discover treatment methods.
    http://associatesinmedtox.com/

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes we are brats

Eye In the eye of te storm. This morning I woke up very early. My weekend of slumber decided to kick me back out into the real world again...